Enjoy elegant English bone china sets and formal bone china for your home...
English bone china - this material is actually porcelain that will be made of a combination of these materials - kaolin clay, quartz and bone ash. Bone china is usually white and very translucent. It is at the same time delicate in appearance and very strong.
Dishes and cups made of this material actually enhance the taste and aroma of tea and coffee. Whether used in a rustic log home or a contemporary home, bone china can add a tasteful richness of design and decoration.
Enjoy the wonderful bone china service plates and patterns shown below. All items are available conveniently online with insured shipping.
• Elegant Baroness dinnerware by Royal Doulton bone china. This geometric pattern is a stunning contrast on white English bone china.
• Fleurs de lys, along with ebony and gold trim provide a charming accent - Royal Doulton bone china.
Noritake bone china has a perfect table setting for you. White Palace dinnerware consists of white porcelain china with a band of detailing that's trimmed in gold and completed with a gold rim that is polished.
This Lenox China Blue Frost dinnerware is both cool and sophisticated. The border is a smoky blue color and the English bone china is ivory color for a contemporary look. The platinum rim shimmers for an additional elegant touch.
• Chatsworth collection from Wedgwood is an elegant classic fit for royalty.
• Wedgewood bone china features a majestic scrolled motif with stately accents on a delicate blue border all outlined in gold.
• Royal Doulton fine china for everyday tableware, crystal and accessories.
• Lichfield dinnerware pattern has a traditional design of florals and leaves in soft shades of pink and olive against cream-white.