Do you understand what are design masculine bedding collections?
You can use a bedding masculine style to create a bedroom that any male will enjoy!
What are masculine bedding collections?
What a bedding masculine style is NOT - pastels, beautiful birds, pretty flowers, ruffles, major designs and too many pillows. It's NOT pinks or lavenders, for example.
What boys or teen masculine bedding collections ARE - perhaps bold military colors plus tanks, jets and parachutes for younger boys. It can also be truck themes, cowboys, denim and stripes.
When selecting what type of fabric you would like for your boys bedding - you have the following choices of materials:
• Cotton and organic cotton is durable, easy to machine wash and dry - cotton is a fiber that's natural and one that breathes well. If you select bedding made with organic cotton, it is even better - this cotton is supposed to be grown without chemicals and fertilizers which is better for the health of your family and good for the environment.
• Linen - it is a good idea not to machine wash this natural fiber, instead, excessive shrinkage can be avoided by dry-cleaning it. It is wonderful to wear in the summer because it keeps one cooler in warmer weather.
• Silk - this material gives a look and feel that is most luxurious to your bedroom. Silk is a natural fiber that is so smooth and comfortable when you touch it and wearing it or sleeping on it will be most enjoyable.
When washing your silk bedding, make sure you follow the instructions of the manufacturer's label.
• Wool - it is also a natural fiber, it wears well and is also very soft to the touch. This type of bedding keeps one warm in colder weather. Dry-cleaning is recommended unless the manufacturer's label suggests other cleaning methods.
And here are related design masculine bedding collections considerations. When buying sheets, make sure they have these measurements to be certain that they will properly fit standard mattress sizes:
• Twin 39x76 inches
• Twin Extra Long 39x80 inches
• Full 54x75 inches
• Queen 60x80 inches
• King 78x80 inches
• California King 72x84 inches
When buying pillows for the bed, make sure they have the following measurements to be sure that standard pillow case sizes will fit properly:
• Standard Size 20x26 inches
• Queen Size 20x30 inches
• King Size 20x36 inches
Masculine style bedding has more geometric designs with brown hues for example. Stripes with colors like orange, reds, black and browns and geometric shapes with green, blues and gray.
Modern designs with metallic colors and shades. Navy blue, bronze, dark browns, different shades of gray are colors that could be more popular with men.
One of the best ways to understand masculine bedding collections is to see actual examples. Online, you can find a wide variety of quality products from reliable suppliers. Enjoy!
Masculine bedding related articles
Considerations when designing log home interiors.
Log home decor and log cabin home interior.
What do I look for before buying major kitchen appliances?
What materials are best for your kitchen countertop.
Choosing the right kitchen sinks for your home!
Wood trellis structures add beauty and interest to your backyard.
Discount bedding, designer sheets, pillows and bedding.
Are you looking for quilted nursery bedding for your nursery?
Buy here red and pink nursery bedding?
Find a wide variety of denim bedding for your family.
Satin bedding and pink satin girl bedding.
Buy beautiful teen feminine and masculine bedding for your home.
Children's sports bedding.
Decorative bath towels and accessories for your bathroom!
Back to Top
Copyright (c) Personal Wellness Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved
And FDA Disclaimer.