Be sure you have the necessary health safety products you should keep in your medicine cabinet...
Your medicine cabinet can be wall-mounted or recessed, depending on which style you like, or maybe it's one of the medicine cabinets with electricity.
Types of medicine cabinets for your bathroom:
• 1- Simple cabinet with no mirror, only a door and storage.
• 2- Medicine cabinet with swing-out mirrors.
• 3- Some come with a locked compartment for certain types of medications and substances. This is a good idea when you have children.
• 4- Three door or three way mirrored doors cabinet - these can be bought with built-in lighting.
• 5- Mirror type has only one mirror and it can be bought with built-in lighting.
You may prefer to buy regular ones that affix on the walls rather than recessing them between the studs.
Recessed units work best in small bathrooms - they use less space. The standard height for most installations is 72 inches from the floor.
Medicine cabinets that have a mirror defogger are very convenient. If your budget allows it, consider buying one for your bathroom.
Consider if you want one that includes built-in lighting, swing-out mirrors and three way mirrored doors. Bathrooms need a great deal of lighting and efficient storage.
Some will have a separate compartment that can be locked. This is especially good to have when you have young children in the house. Your piece of mind and their safety will be worth the expense.
Try to find one that is in the right proportion to the vanity and sink. Also try to find one that has deep shelves so you can store more supplies like tooth brushes and bandages for example.
Large medicine cabinets are great for storage, but if too large, attention will be drawn away from your vanity and sink. If the cabinet is too small, it may be overwhelmed by the vanity or sink.
Aveeno 1% Hydro-cortisone Anti-Itch Cream, 1-Ounce Tubes, 4 Pack for Your Medicine Cabinet
• Relieves itching due to eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, poison ivy and insect bites.
• Provides effective relief of itching due to inflammation and rashes.
Outdoor First Aid Kit, Soft Case, 205-Piece Kit
• First aid treatment for reducing injury treatment, antiseptics, bandages, medicine and more.
• First aid kit features essentials for outdoor activities.
Medicine cabinet related articles:
Here are decorating children's bathrooms ideas for you.
Are you looking for bathroom wall decor ideas?
Perfect bathroom storage cabinets.
Bathroom safety products to prevent home injury!
Find bathroom vanities with storage.
Learn about powder rooms and makeover information.
Are you looking for bathroom decorations?
More powder room decorating ideas for you.
Rustic bathroom design ideas for your home.
Learn several bathroom remodeling ideas.
Why use organic cleaning products at home for your family.
Improve your bathroom with bathroom design ideas.
Create perfect bathroom storage cabinets with medicine cabinets.
Back to Top
Copyright (c) Personal Wellness Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved
And FDA Disclaimer.