www.yourdreamloghome.com

Sterling Silver Flatware and silver flatware for your home.

Sterling Silver Flatware means that the silver utensils are made of at least 92.5 percent pure silver. The remaining 7.5 percent is composed of partner metals such as copper that has been included to enhance strength.

Sterling silver is the most precious of flatware metals and is considered to be a lifetime investment. If stored in a tarnish-protective cloth-lined box, sterling silver needs polishing only once or twice a year.

Sterling silver flatware is sold in several configurations such as these:
• 4 Piece Place setting - consists of 1 place knife, 1 place fork, 1 salad fork, and 1 teaspoon
• 5 Piece Place setting - consists of 1 place knife, 1 place fork, 1 salad fork, 1 teaspoon, and 1 place spoon
• 4 Piece Dinner setting – consists of 1 place knife, 1 place fork, 1 salad fork, and 1 teaspoon which is larger than the place setting size.
• 5 Piece Dinner Setting - consists of 1 place knife, 1 place fork, 1 salad fork, 1 teaspoon, and 1 place spoon which is larger than the place size
• 6 Piece Hostess set - consists of 1 tablespoon, 1 pierced tablespoon, 1 cold meat fork, 1 sugar spoon, 1 butter serving knife, and 1 pie/cake server.
• 46 piece setting - consists of 8-5 piece settings and the hostess set
• 66 piece setting - consists of 12-5 piece settings and the hostess set

Vera Wang sterling silver flatware

Vera Wang Byzantium Flatware, 5-Piece Place Setting icon

iconicon

• Luxurious and clean lines will enhance your dinning room decor.
• Sterling silver flatware.
• Washing by hand is recommended for this product.

Vera Wang Grosgrain Flatware icon

iconicon

• Vera Wang flatware that radiates sophistication.
• Beautiful sterling silver flatware.

Sterling silver flatware related articles

Elegant and high quality Tuscan dinnerware.

Shop for Blue Pattern Dinnerware to fit any dining environment.

Here are many brands of fine English bone china for your home.

Go here if you are looking for Blue and White pattern dinnerware!

CorningWare French White Dinnerware for your kitchen!

Shop for Oneida flatware, fine china and crystal.

Many brands and styles of flatware for your home.

Shop for elegant style flatware chests!

Back to Top

Copyright (c) InfoSearch Publishing All Rights Reserved
And Disclaimer.